April 13-15, 2018
The Scrap Gals Retreat
(We apologize for any confusion - our TX event has been moved back to Grapevine.)
Friday:Join us for a day of fun and shopping followed by dinner in a private room with time for a crafty project during dessert. After a fun day, we will all hang out together in the hotel's indoor pool area and get to know each other a bit more.
We'll spend all day creating and learning in the hotel meeting room. Classes will be taught by Tiffany and Tracie and we'll have activities planned for you throughout the day. We'll also give you time to craft your own projects.
A second day of creating will be spent in the meeting space. Our guest instructor, Victoria Calvin, will teach a class and we'll make projects based on her ideas.
Victoria's Class Description: Creative Layering for Scrapbookers is an interactive course focusing on fun and simple techniques for creating layers on a scrapbook page. Scrapbookers will explore the balance between color, design, and texture and how to incorporate the Rule of Three to create a cohesive layered design. This course offers scrapbookers opportunities for creative play while learning a variety of fun layering design concepts.
We'll have more activities and crop time and time to fellowship with our new friends.
- All meals included.
- Loads of goodies and giveaways for each attendee.
- Exclusive 2018 Scrap Gals merchandise for each attendee.
- Three classes included.
- Our group rate for one king size or two queen beds (all suites) is $102. To make a reservation, the guests may call the Hotel direct at (972) 471-1900 and request the special group rate for The Scrap Gals Retreat 2018. PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO RESERVE A ROOM UNTIL TUESDAY, 2/6. OUR CONTRACT HAS NOT BEEN ENTERED IN THE HOTEL SYSTEM YET.
- Lodging not included.
May 18-20, 2018
The Scrap Gals Creative EscapeFriday:
The Park Vista, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
The Park Vista, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Join us for a fun day of exploring downtown Gatlinburg in the heart of the Smoky Mountains. We'll take the trolley to visit our favorite shops and ride the swings up the mountain. We'll take in another attraction on the strip and then enjoy a lovely meal together in one of our favorite restaurants and end the evening in the resort pool.
We'll spend the day creating in the meeting room where we will create two projects with a variety of mixed media techniques. Tiffany will guide us through a Traveler's Notebook focused on wellness and self-care. Tracie will guide us through a Junk Journal where we'll explore mixed media techniques and learn hand lettering.
We'll start the morning with a bit more creative time and head out for lunch on the mountain. We'll tour the Roaring Fork Scenic Motor Trail together and explore history at each stop on the tour. We'll sketch in our Junk Journal created the day before and sit on the edge of a rushing brook and enjoy nature together. Maybe we'll even sing campfire songs! We'll end the day together at one of our favorite dinner spots in Pigeon Forge and maybe visit a few more of our favorite shops.
- This event is limited to
- All meals, activities and class supplies are included.
- Lodging not included but our group rate is $139 per night and all rooms have King Size beds, even rooms with doubles! We recommend you split the hotel cost with a friend or three. PLEASE DO NOT CALL HOTEL TO RESERVE ROOM UNTIL YOUR REGISTRATION IS CONFIRMED.
- Lots of giveaways and goodies for each attendee.
- Exclusive "Scrap Gals Creative Escape" merchandise only available at this event for each attendee.
This is a true creative escape for those who want to recharge and connect with us. Space is very limited. Bring a small tool kit and a "get your hands messy" attitude to this event!
- For our 2018 retreats in Grapevine, Seattle and Nashville, seating may be two to a table. (Will be based on number of attendees.)
- If you are registering for you and a friend, please purchase your tickets in two transactions and put your friend's name on the second transaction. We request that the name of each attendee be on each sale. This will greatly reduce confusion and extra work that we experienced in 2017 with our events.
- We request that you have a Facebook account before registering. We use private FB groups to coordinate the event so it is imperative that you participate in it once signed up.
- Payment due in full at time of sign up - absolutely no refunds for any reason, however, you may sell your spot to someone else and transfer your ticket.
- For sold out events, we will start a wait list. If you'd like to be added to one, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org once the event is sold out.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event that does not meet our required minimum sign up.
CHECK BACK HERE FOR A LINK TO REGISTER.